Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Theme Development

Cherries, strawberries and yellow plums...
what a bounty growing in our yard!

The end of August is near and I am now working very hard to plan all the activities that will take place in September. In order to do this, I brainstorm a lot at night and jot down the ideas that come to mind when I think of the theme I'm working on, as well as words that remind me of the theme. I also refer to some books I have here as well as several blogs and websites. Above all, I try to find activities in each of the subjects chosen for this school year, make sure I have some books linking to the theme as well as songs. It can prove difficult sometimes, but it's worth the try. Start of the school year here is planned for September 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment