Thursday, October 31, 2013

On the Menu this November

I know, I know... I should really be posting these menus a bit earlier in the month, shouldn't I? The thing is...although I am a planner and not at all a last minute person, things have been a bit busier in our household this month and won't really be slowing down unfortunately! :) I guess on the positive side, the menu is out BEFORE November 1, right?  :) On another note, if you happen to celebrate Halloween, let me use this post to also wish you a HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :)

DSC_1073
November  2013 Menu

November2013 menu pg1November2013 Menu pg2

* * *

Your comments make my day ! 
(Please note : comments won't be visible until after my approval!)


* * *

Today, I'm happily linking up to


If you would like me to link up with you, please don't hesitate to ask, it might take me a week or two, but I generally do!

No comments:

Post a Comment